Are you interested in the following?
- Gaining valuable leadership and management experience
- Honing your performance skills
- Earning volunteer/community service credit for college applications, etc.
- Exploring new opportunities in Carnatic music
- Meeting new people
- Helping to build CMANA take it to new heights for your generation
If you said "yes" to any of these, come be a part of the launch of
CMANA s newest endeavor, the "CMANA Junior Club"!
Mission: To support young people as leaders who will work to further their passion in Carnatic music in the areas of collaboration, organization and executing programs and concerts.
Summary: Active CMANA Junior Club Members will have their own forum to engage in activities including, but not limited to: organizing concerts, collaborating with different schools of music while integrating different bani, interacting socially and mentoring. A formal Board will be elected for one year to fully manage the Junior Club and all its activities with a vested budget and all required materials provided.
Fords, NJ 08863
Phone : 908-521-0500 1-800-362-6137